Translate

Wednesday

English in Sydney and on SKYPE!

PROFESSIONAL, DYNAMIC, FUN, CHALLENGING AND PRACTICAL LESSONS.


With over 9 years experience teaching around the world, I can assist you to vastly improve your English abilities. I have experience teaching Cambridge exam lessons, IELTS, speaking lessons, beginner to proficiency levels and business classes.




I am an Australian woman who is currently living in Sydney. Previous to this, I lived in Italy, Malta, Australia, China and in Spain. I have directed and taught in an English academy and managed 4 staff. I recently finished studying my Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching (T.E.S.O.L.), I have a Certificate IV in T.E.S.O.L. and I am a degree qualified Rehabilitation Counsellor from the University of Sydney. I have also finished a Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (TAE). I have been a qualified Cambridge Oral Examiner (P.E.T. and K.E.T.) and have helped to prepare students for a variety of exams. I have taught English to students from 3 years old to adults, and from the very beginner to proficient.
I have taught: 3 year old children who had had no previous exposure to English; all ages of Primary and Secondary school children in weekly classes; exam preparation students (children, adolescents and adults); regular adult weekly classes; adults who were proficient and wanted to practice with conversation classes and Business English classes.
I teach groups and private classes:
-Groups: Infants, children, adolescents and adults - I utilize a way of teaching which is communicative, using books (Cambridge or Oxford), and then always practicing the content of the class through games, activities, songs etc. I also help students prepare for various exams such as IELTS, CAE, FCE etc. In the holidays I organized programs for children which were totally in English, very educational and fun. I have taught in private academies, foundations, business premises (such as the Red Cross), and  public and private schools.
-Private classes: I teach private children’s classes as well as adult’s classes. Many of my classes are conversation classes in which I utilized my counselling skills to maintain interesting and focused conversations whilst assisting the student to practice grammar and vocabulary in context, develop their comprehension skills and perfect their pronunciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment